Michael J. Staite & Sons 2015
External Links >
Navigation Links >
Business Support
             - Payroll
             - Book-keeping
             - VAT
Limited Companies
New Business
Flexible Charges
Email: mail@staiteandsons.co.uk?subject=Enquiry from Website
Email: mail@staiteandsons.co.uk?subject=Enquiry from Website
We are pleased to offer a range of flexible payment options
including, Fixed Fee, Monthly, Quarterly or Annual payments.


Michael J. Staite & Sons is an established, family accountancy practice offering a friendly and high quality professional service to individuals and small businesses alike.  

Our office is located in the growing market town of Bourne in South Lincolnshire serving our immediate local area of Lincolnshire, Rutland, Peterborough and North Cambridgeshire. However, with the use of technology we are happy to service clients from further afield.

We pride ourselves in providing affordable services taking a practical, uncomplicated approach wherever possible to help you to meet your desired goals both financially and personally.
We have a reputation for good client relationships and have many loyal clients that illustrate this, some of whom have been with us since the business was founded in 1981.
Are you concerned about ‘Real Time’ filing for
Payroll or Making Tax Digital for VAT?

It is now compulsory for virtually all businesses to file their VAT
returns online.  Also, all employers operating PAYE must conform
with the new ‘Real Time’ legislation.  

We can assist you with both the registration and operation of
payroll, or alternatively we can relieve you of the burden
of your payroll and VAT requirements entirely.

Are you prepared for Self Assessment?

From 6th April 2020 H M Revenue and Customs will issue
notices to complete Tax Returns to those already registered
for Self Assessment for the year ended 5th April 2020.  

If you are not registered for Self Assessment and you have
income from savings, investments, rental property or you
or your partner have income over £50,000 and are in receipt
of child benefit, please call us to to check if you need to
complete a Tax Return.